LOCATION: Yas Marina Circuit – Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/KNWJv2NxvjNzJgy96
We welcome you to come at anytime!
Registration for track session timings are on a first come first serve basis.
|15:30||Convoy drive from Dubai (EV’s Only – From Last Exit to Yas Marina Circuit)|
|16:30||Check-in/Track briefing/Registration for Passenger Ride and EV Track Drive (Ongoing until 22:30)|
|17:00||DRIVE BRIEFING | PASSENGER RIDES – SESSION 1|
|17:50||GROUP 1 – (EV Owners) – SESSION 1|
|18:10||GROUP 2 – (EV Owners) – SESSION 1|
|18:30||GROUP 3 – (Passenger Rides) – SESSION 2|
IFTAR DINNER – TRACK BREAK – (1 Hour) | DRIVER BRIEFING FOR NEW ARRIVALS
|19:50||GROUP 1 – (EV Owners) – SESSION 2|
|20:10||GROUP 2 – (EV Owners) – SESSION 2|
|20:30||GROUP 3 (Passenger Rides) – SESSION 3|
|20:50||GROUP 1 – (EV Owners) – SESSION 3|
|21:10||GROUP 2 – (EV Owners) – SESSION 3|
|21:30||GROUP 3 – (Passenger Rides) – SESSION 4 | DRIVER BRIEFING FOR NEW ARRIVALS|
|21:50||GROUP 4 – (EV Owners) – SESSION 4|
|22:10||GROUP 5 – (EV Owners) – SESSION 4|
|22:30||GROUP 3 – (Passenger Rides) – SESSION 5 | DRIVER BRIEFING FOR NEW ARRIVALS|
|22:50||GROUP 4 – (EV Owners) – SESSION 5|
|GROUP 5 – (EV Owners) – SESSION 5|
|GROUP 3 – (Passenger Rides) – SESSION 6|
Safety Measures and COVID Regulations:
Every attendee must have their Green Pass on Alhosn ready (please also check COVID updates before departing)
How to get there:
- Join the EV Lab group drive from Dubai (EV Owners Only) Departing 15:30 sharp.
- For those wishing to convoy as a group, we will be departing from the new V3 Superchargers at Last Exit Abu Dhabi bound (Google Maps Location: https://goo.gl/maps/6HsXB2YWAWfRwVyZA ) at 15:30 sharp. We will be driving at or slightly below the speed limit to avoid consuming too much battery. If you need to charge your car ahead of time at the supercharger, please plan accordingly and remember that the stalls may already be occupied and may not output the expected full amount. We request everyone to charge fully to 100% before departing Dubai.
Arriving in your own vehicle:
- Enter through Gate 20 – Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/JJKK9i7szvCxevPs9
- Follow the signs to the Yas Marina Circuit Conference Center – Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/TszZt2tTKH84Kmnz7
Look out for EV Lab Signage and an EV Lab staff Member will be there to assist you with parking (shown below in red).
Event Participation Information
- EV Lab will ask each adult taking part in the event to sign an event waiver form on behalf of themselves and their dependents to remove liability from EV Lab, Yas Marina Circuit, event participants and partners.
- Adult passengers and drivers must attend the briefing session to be allowed to drive on track.
- For passenger rides, helmets must be worn (a sanitized helmet will be provided, or you can bring your own) by all drivers and passengers.
- Kandooras and Open-toe-shoes are not allowed on track.
- All ages allowed for EV Community Parade
- For the passenger rides, age restriction is 18 as per Yas Marina Circuit rules and as outlined above for all passenger rides, a helmet must be worn.
Iftar Dinner Buffet:
- Food will be served in an advise-your-selection-to-the-server buffet style. As always, if there are any dietary restrictions or allergies, please feel free to advise the server.
- EV Lab takes privacy very seriously. As such, if you would not like to be featured in any of our media or social media, please let us know ahead of time or at the event when signing the waiver form.
- There are two (2) 175kw fast DC chargers installed at Yas Marina Circuit which we will be utilizing for the cars at the track on this event.
- However, given the sheer number of attendees expected, we will need to prioritize these chargers for the vehicles utilizing the track, especially those doing on track experience. As such, we will have an EV Lab staff member at the charger to manage the vehicles being charged and ensure that everyone who needs the charger will get to use it.
- If you absolutely need to use a charger, please inform one of our team members on the day of the event and we will make every possible effort to include you.
- There are a number of chargers around Yas Marina Circuit that we recommend including (please note, we cannot guarantee any of these chargers will be functional or free at the time, for all EV charger locations please check Plugshare https://www.plugshare.com/):
- Tesla destination chargers at W Hotel – Google Maps location: https://goo.gl/maps/Vt5JKrvKCq7hjbL28
- Tesla destinations chargers at the Yas Marina – Google Maps location: https://goo.gl/maps/rQANQKqLuCx5BURg9
- Tesla and Porsche destination chargers at Yas Mall – Google Maps locations: https://goo.gl/maps/GtzJwPyp5j1ZzBMc6 and https://goo.gl/maps/RDa19P98VwnjUFwi6
- Tesla Superchargers at Masdar City – Google Maps location: https://goo.gl/maps/xbHbBSAwnXfKDrt16
- We request everyone attending the event, whether bringing your car on track or not, to charge as much as possible beforehand to avoid any difficulties with finding charging stations or available slots.
- You can ask any member of EV Lab on the day about charging and we will be happy to assist.
Any further questions?
- Please contact on [email protected]